Thursday, May 20, 2010

How Frustrating!

Our Princess and Jenna
Just tilt your head because I'm having trouble rotating the picture!!


Yesterday I went through many pictures from when the Princess and Trucker were wee ones. I picked out a few pics of the Princess and scanned them because I wanted to put them on facebook and on here. No go. I scanned them okay and they are stored in my computer as an adobe pdf. but neither facebook nor blog recognizes that kind of file. Any idea on how I should change them so I can publish them?





For the time being you can look at a pic of her at a Brewer game last summer with Jenna. While tailgaiting at Miller Park they noticed their neighbor tailgaters were having shrimp. Being the shy people that they are, my Uncle, our Princess and Jenna went over to check out the shrimp boil and how they were doing it. I was told the shrimp was awesome.

The shrimp was boiled with onions, lemon halves and crab boil mix. Today is the Princess's birthday, and she wants to try the shrimp boil. The King got the big pot out, we purchased the shrimp, still need to get the lemons - but we are ready to try this Saturday night! Grampy and Miss Joy and some of the Princess's friends are coming out and we will have our shrimp boil.

I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment