Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cookies?

That was a new one! One day last week I tried to blog, but I could not get into my account due to a message about cookies. I guess it was time to give my computer a cleaning. I dug out the manual, read and reread all the pages, and finally got the computer in tip-top shape again. That probably does not sound like much, but I am not a computer literate person, so it was quite an undertaking for me. I even dreaded starting the project. Once I got going, it was not too bad, though. Have you ever read your manual? There are several things you should do on a weekly basis and other things you should do on a monthly basis. Hopefully I will be better about keeping our computer clean, now!

I had several things I wanted to blog about, too. I remember a couple of the ideas, so stay tuned. I'm sure you won't want to miss out on my shoe store visit, softball news and prom! Oh yeah, I will share a yummy recipe with you, too, for mini pecan pie muffins. Ohhhh mannnn, they are way too yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment