Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No...

...I have not died, or been on vacation or fallen off the face of the earth. I have been busy (or lazy), probably some of both. As I mentioned earier I am starting a new part time job. I think I am getting a handle on that now. I will show pictures of my office at a later time. Right now the fire danger here is extremely high, so we have all the cardboard boxes that the printer, computer and monitor came in stacked up in the office until we can burn them.

I also sub in our school district. Due to budget cuts, they very seldom call subs in any more. Wouldn't you know, since I was offered and accepted this part part job, I have been called in to sub at least one day every week for the last month! Where were those calls earlier?

Things will remain busy here for a couple of months. Two weeks ago the Princess started softball practice, she has her first game next week. The King helps coach our high school baseball team, those practices also started two weeks ago and their first game is tomorrow. The Princess made it through the districts level of forensics, so we will be making a trip to Madison for her to compete at the state level next month. That certainly made the Princess happy, but I think she was happier when she found out that she is on prom court, too! For our last bit of exciting news, report cards will be coming out next month and it looks like Trucker is going to bring home four A's! That will be his best report card ever!

I think that has pretty well caught you up on Bug's Happenings! Now I need to get a few hours of work in and then go bake some cookies. Those baseball players need some cookies for a little boost to help them through their game tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. There now, that didn't hurt, did it? It's funny how that old saying "When it rains, it pours" is really true. A person can't just be a "little" busy. It's all or nothing. (Another true old statement. Boy, those oldsters were sure smart!!) This time of year it's like somebody flipped a switch. We go from "what do we do now" to "how can we get it all done?" Just don't let it overrun you! Still "take time to smell the roses!" Well, that's enough cliche's. Have a happy Easter! I hope you find the biggest egg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are okay. I hope you will let us know what you are doing in your new job. It sounds like it is from home, which will be great. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete